Former VP of HR, AbbVie
Mark has held numerous senior level Human Resources roles in international and global functions of Business Human Resources, Labor and Employee Relations, HR Mergers and Acquisitions, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition and Diversity and Inclusion at AbbVie, Abbott, and SC Johnson.
Areas of expertise:
- Developing and delivering integrated talent processes
- Leadership in successful acquisitions, integrations, and spin-offs
- Driving organizational alignment and best in class engagement
- Building leadership capability
- Executive on-boarding, coaching, mentoring, and career transitions
- Identifying, developing, and building talent and high performing teams
Mark is the President of the Michael J. Naidicz Foundation and currently serves on the Board of Directors of All Saints Catholic Schools, and chair of the HR committee. He has previously served on numerous non-profit and for profit boards in education, social services, financial services, and economic development.