Food & Beverage. Clothing and Apparel. Electronics. Appliances and Durable Goods. Retail & e-Commerce. The world of consumer products, consumer packaged goods, retail and related fields are a fast-paced market segment at the crossroads of brick and mortar and online consumerism. As one of its largest practice areas, Lawrence Stephen Partners is prepared to assist your organization’s needs in identifying and securing the industry’s best-in-class talent, as well as providing services that assess that talent and leadership development, assist with onboarding, provide competitive benchmarking and strategic talent design and succession planning.
As markets change in this fast-paced industry segment, Lawrence Stephen Partners provides special expertise in:
- Food and Beverage, including Large Supermarket Chains, Processed Food Suppliers, Beverage and Bottling Companies
- Wholesale and Retail Clothing and Apparel Merchandising, as well as Domestic and International Manufacturers
- eCommerce and eRetailing
- Appliances and Durable Goods such as Autos, Machinery and Hand and Power Tools
- Cleaning and Hygiene Products
- Third-party Manufacturing
These professional services are provided across Boards and C-Level positions, sales and marketing/CRM, ERP/IT, merchandising and design, product development and management, facility planning and operations, QA/QC, financial officers, human resources and supply chain logistics/SCM.
Past clients served by the practice leadership include:
- Giant Eagle
- Jockey USA
- Finish Line
- H.J. Heinz
- S.C. Johnson & Company
- L Brands