Vehicles. Aircraft. Machinery. Robotics. Process Control. Engineered Materials. Packaging. Manufacturing, whether it be global or regional, large or small, is impacted by competitive markets, regulatory pressure, higher costs for raw materials and the need for technical talent that is increasingly difficult to find. Companies have a need for engineering, operational, logistical and managerial expertise that can rapidly respond to dynamic markets, lean requirements and geographic locations that are remote. As one of our largest practice areas, Lawrence Stephen Partners is prepared to assist your organization’s needs in identifying and securing manufacturing’s best-in-class talent, as well as providing services that assess that talent and leadership development, assist with onboarding, provide competitive benchmarking and strategic talent design and succession planning.
As markets and dynamics change in the manufacturing and industrial segment, Lawrence Stephen Partners provides special expertise in:
- OEM, Tier I and Tier II Equipment & Chemical Manufacturers
- Engineered Materials, Products and Components
- Process Controls and Related Equipment
- Sophisticated Technology-based Equipment and Components
- Security and Electronic-Based Mechanical Access Systems
- Packaging Equipment and Materials
These professional services are provided across leadership-level positions, engineering, operations, logistics, IT, sales and marketing and human resources.
Past clients served by the practice leadership include:
- Snap-on Tools
- StanleyBlack & Decker
- Illinois Tool Works
- Chamberlain Group/LiftMaster
- Rolls-Royce Aircraft Systems